Sunday, December 16, 2012

Advent is Here


Dear Friends,

It’s been some months now since I last wrote you.  I hope you forgive me!  Last October till November, I travelled to Europe with a group for a pilgrimage.  The occasion was the Canonization of Pedro Calungsod in Rome.  He’s now our second canonized Filipino saint, the first, being St. Lorenzo Ruiz.  I’m enclosing some pictures, for these can tell you more.

In the meantime, I do hope and pray you’re fine!  The cold weather is now with us; so take care of yourself and others too.  Especially here in Baguio, put more clothing in the evening and often drink something warm, coffee, tea or plain water. 

We’re now in the Advent Season, a liturgical time to prepare for Christmas.  We need to pray more and make an effort to change for the better.  Let’s allow the good Lord to pour His love on us!

Fr. Andy Cosalan
December 16, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment